Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BREAKING NEWS: Megan Fox Fired From Transformers 3

After having that public spat with director Michael Bay, you know... the one where she compared him to Hitler and stuff. And having the cast and crew of Transformers bitch about how much she's such a pain to work with, Paramount has decided to fire Megan Fox from the 3rd installment of Transformers!
Deadline reports that the final script for Transformers 3 is being finished and they will be giving Shia LaBeouf a new love interest with the departure of Megan Fox.
To be honest, I'm kinda sad she's going. She was pretty much the reason I stuck through that shitfest called Revenge of the Fallen. But hey, look on the bright side.. Now she's got time to do more important movies like:
Oh.My.God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preview on Feedage: hollywood-celebz Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
My Zimbio
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Total Pageviews