Thursday, November 18, 2010

15 Movies Up For Best Animated Feature

It's that time of year again baby! The Academy of Motion Picture, Arts and Science has announced it's shortlist of candidates for Best Animated Feature for next year's Academy Awards. Now under the nomination rules, if only 15 or less candidates have been selected, the nomination list will only accommodate 3 films, so in other words, only 3 movies will be nominated for Best Animated Feature next year. Here are the candidates:


So judging from this list, it's a pretty mixed bunch. We've got some amazing films like Toy Story 3 and How To Train Your Dragon and shitfests like Cats & Dogs and Alpha and Omega. Can't say much for Tangled and Legends of the Guardians yet cause I haven't seen them but I've heard great things for both films.

But if I was to call which films are gonna be nominated, they'd be this:

THE SHOE IN'S

HAVE A GOOD CHANCE

Reviews for The Illusionist, Tangled and Legend of the Guardians will be up as soon as I watch them but for now, I think it's safe to say Toy Story 3 is going to bag this one easy and maybe even place in the Best Picture category next year. Will keep ya'll posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preview on Feedage: hollywood-celebz Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
My Zimbio
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Total Pageviews